Pretty easy to make stuffed peppers
The air fryer was able to roast the outside of the peppers while getting the insides very hot.
Even better: minimal cleanup!
- Leftover quinoa
- Large peppers
- Here we cut the tops off
- You can slice them in halves, making scoops/boats
- Salsa to mix into the quinoa
- Cheese as a topping
- Prepare the peppers
- Mix the quinoa with the salsa in a bowl (this is the stuffing)
- Stuff the peppers
- Top the stuffed peppers with the cheese
- Air-fry for
- 12 minutes at 350F for well-cooked
- 20 minutes at 550F for nicely roasted
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes
It's best to leave a lot of room for the air to circulate.
After 10 minutes things have gotten hot.
After 20 minutes, the peppers have started to roast on the outside. There is a clearer photo below.
You can see how the skin of the pepper has roasted.